Longwell Green Veterinary Centre
- Please note that our opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Longwell Green Veterinary Centre is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, rabbits, small mammals and exotics. We are passionate about animal care and making sure your pets receive the best possible veterinary healthcare.
We have also achieved the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme ‘Outstanding’ award in Client Service.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour monitored hospitalisation with separate dog and cat wards, isolation unit and secure external space for exercising patients.
- Ambulance service.
- Car parking.
- Dedicated separate dental suite.
- Digital X-ray.
- Disabled access.
- Four consultation rooms.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Keyhole spays.
- Laboratory for same day results.
- MiPet Cover insurance.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Referrals – cardiology, soft tissue, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopaedics, exotic species, MRI and CT scanning, neurology, internal medicine.
- Two sterile operating theatres.
- Separate dog, cat and rabbit waiting area.
- Ultrasound scanning.
You can find more details on the full team here at our Longwell Green clinic and the rest of Highcroft Veterinary Group here.